We were contacted by a nationwide freight forwarding company that needed a solution to their wood dust issues. The wood dust is created when making wooden packing crates and boxes used to export goods around the world.
We supplied, installed and commissioned an ATEX compliant wood dust extraction system to serve a chop saw and table saw.
The installation consisted of:
- ACF-A-T52H ATEX filtration unit for internal installation c/w automatic pulse controller
- Attenuated fan outlet housing c/w H13 HEPA secondary filter for filter efficiency >99.97%
- RVH 50 – 11kw fan (Clean side) complete with acoustic sound enclosure
- Explosion isolation damper (ATEX Compliant)
- Filter inlet inline duct silencer
- Explosion damper sensor for ‘fan cut’ (wiring by others)
- 3mm fully welded/powder coated explosion relief 45 degree relief channel
- New ductwork installation to comply with HSG258 and including 2mm fully welded ductwork between filter & Explosion damper
- New receiving hood c/w hinged clean-out doors for chop saw
- Installation of two local vacuum points and manual dampers c/w standard crevice nozzle
- System commissioning inline with HSG 258 including report, user manual & logbook
For your solution, contact our technical sales team today on 0116 2448855 or [email protected].