Book an LEV Test from £150
Book a FREE LEV Assessment
LEV Testing - More info
LEV System Design
Wood Dust Extraction
Welding Fume Extraction
Call now on 0116 2448855 or click here to email us.
Fume Cupboard Testing & Maintenance
COSHH regulations state that it is a legal requirement for fume cupboards to be tested at least once every 14 months. At Impact Technical Services we provide fume cupboard testing, servicing and maintenance support for customers all over the UK to ensure continuous safety, high performance and high efficiency.
We provide our fume cupboard services to schools, universities, medical laboratories and many more.
- Fume cupboard airflow using a rotating vane anemometer
- Sash, mechanisms and all connections for faults or cracks
- Fume cupboard extraction fan
- Fume extraction system (rebalancing if necessary)
- Fume cupboard chamber seals and lining materials
- Fume cupboard worktop condition
- Calibration of fume cupboard airflow indicators
- A detailed report for each individual fume cupboard tested & maintained
- Commissioning of new or modified fume cupboards
- Regular preventative maintenance
- Cleaning and decontamination
Our fully qualified and experienced engineers are security checked to work within schools and universities.
Book your test today to ensure your equipment is compliant and running safely. Call us on 0116 2448855.