Oil Mist Separator OUPC 500-1010
Compact multi-stage filter for cooling lubricants, mounted directly on processing machines. For filtration of oil mist, emulsion mist, minimal quantity lubrication and oil fume.
- Polluted air is led in at the separator end to pre-separation chamber for air distribution and densification
- The accumulated particles are led on to the washable pore filter PPi35 (50% higher efficiency than alu-grease filter)
- Then the air is fine-filtrated in cartridge filter type G104A. Separation degree > 99% of particles above 0.1µm
- Beneath the first two filter stages a fluid reservoir with ½”-drain is located
- Last filter stage is a HEPA-filter, filter class H13 that ensures removal of >99.95% fume particles down to 0.1µm