Book a LEV Test from £150
Book a FREE LEV Assessment
LEV Testing - More info
Service and Maintenance
Wood Dust Extraction
Welding Fume Extraction
Call now on 0116 2448855 or Email us.
Field Service Engineer
Impact Technical Services maintain pneumatic material conveying and material separation solutions across the UK. These systems typically control materials, dust, fumes, mists and vapours as well as providing density separation within the recycling sector.
Not only do we maintain our own systems but we also look after many of our competitors too!
We also design, service, maintain and carry out statuary testing on all types of LEV system.
Due to a steady increase in orders and our plans for continued growth, we are looking to expand our team of service engineers.
- You will be required to carry out servicing, planned maintenance, repairs and breakdown work on pneumatic conveying systems, LEV systems and separation/sorting systems. You will be required to complete daily reports electronically.
- Due to our nationwide spread of customers you will be required to work some nights away and some weekend days. Maximum 70 nights and 25 weekend days per annum. This is something that we monitor carefully.
- You must be capable of troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems and have the skills to carry out a first time fix.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in mechanical maintenance.
- You will ideally hold recognised certification in electrical, mechanical or pneumatic disciplines.
- The ability to work unsupervised and under your own initiative is essential.
- You must have effective communication skills to liaise with the service team manager, other engineers, the customer and their operators.
- You must be able to write clear and concise technical English and be computer literate enough to be able to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook and simple scheduling software
- Your profile should be complemented by a great work ethic and willingness to assume responsibility.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Company laptop, mobile phone, van and full uniform will be provided.
We work hard to make Impact a nice place to work and a successful business. Impact staff are friendly and hard working. We strongly believe that you get out what you put in. Our staff are rewarded well for being conscientious, using their initiative, doing a quality job and keeping our customers happy whilst remembering we are a business!
If you would like to join our team then please email a CV to [email protected].
Closing date for applications is 8th December 2017.