Book a LEV Test
Book a FREE LEV Assessment
LEV Testing – More info
Air Quality Testing
Wood Dust Extraction
Welding Fume Extraction
Call now on 0116 2448855 or Email us.
Local Exhaust Ventilation Engineer
Impact Technical Services design, service, maintain and carry out statutory testing on all types of LEV system. We also maintain pneumatic material conveying and material separation solutions across the UK.
Not only do we maintain our own systems but we also look after many of our competitors too!
Due to a steady increase in orders and our plans for continued growth, we are looking to expand our team of service engineers.
You will be required to carry out work in line with the COSHH regulations and associated guidelines including LEV thorough examination & testing, servicing, maintenance, repairs and air quality sampling. You will be required to daily complete reports electronically.
- Due to our nationwide spread of customers you will be required to work some nights away and some weekend days. Maximum 70 nights and 25 weekend days per annum.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in LEV thorough examination & testing.
- You will ideally hold P601, P602 and W201 qualifications.
- The ability to work unsupervised and under your own initiative is essential.
- You must have effective communication skills to liaise with the service team manager, other engineers, the customer and their operators.
- You must be capable of troubleshooting most types of LEV system and of carrying out a first time fix.
- Your profile should be complemented by a great work ethic and willingness to assume responsibility.
- You must be able to write clear and concise technical English and be computer literate enough to be able to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook and simple scheduling software.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Company laptop, mobile phone, van and full uniform will be provided.
We work hard to make Impact a nice place to work and a successful business. Impact staff are friendly and hard working. We strongly believe that you get out what you put in. Our staff are rewarded well for being conscientious, using their initiative, doing a quality job and keeping our customers happy whilst remembering we are a business!
If you would like to join our team then please email a CV to [email protected].