LEV Testing & Service Engineer Midlands
Leicestershire, Corby, Kettering, Peterborough, Northamptonshire
About me: I studied electrical and electronic engineering at college and joined Impact with the view to further my skills. Since joining Impact I found a change in preference and moved towards the mechanical side of the industry. The Impact team of engineers have taught me so much and I am confident in my ability to complete the tasks set for me and love a challenge! Some of the tasks I carry our regularly range from servicing extraction systems, LEV testing, solenoid and diaphragm replacements, fan rebuilds and filter changes.
Hobbies: I’m my spare time I enjoy creating short films and can often be found sitting beside a reservoir for a entire weekend fishing.
My qualifications and certificates include:
- BOHS P601 – Thorough Examination and Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering BTEC Extended Diploma level 3 and Level 3 extended
- SPA (Safety Pass Alliance) – Contractor safety pass
- IPAF – Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- PASMA – Working at height
- Confined space entry & top person
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Asbestos awareness
- First aid
- Abrasive wheel training